Large Group Reservations
For reservations of 14 people or more, we have created a condensed version of our menu in order to ensure our kitchen can prepare your food in a timely matter, and we can give you the most attentive service.
In order to confirm you reservation, we will keep a credit card on file - which will be charged $10 per person if you do not show up - or call to cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time.
We can not guarantee where your party will be seated, and will likely be split between two tables next to each other - we will always do our best to accommodate your requests, however it is always dependent on the day-of availability.
Your bill will be on one tab, with an added 18% gratuity and you can split it between up to 4 cards.
For your best experience, please note a few of our policies:
- We do not reserve outdoor tables, we are happy to take your request when you arrive or add you to our waitlist.
- Please let your server know of any allergies or dietary restrictions at the beginning of your meal. We will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- Due to high ceilings and building restrictions, we do not allow balloons, glitter, or confetti inside Boathouse.
- If you are dining with children, we ask that you leave your strollers at the front to ensure we don’t block walkways
- We do not have an ATM at our restaurant, we recommend letting your guests know to bring cash if you would like to split it. .